Friday, October 26, 2007

Introductions

Hello everyone, my name is Bob Mathew and I’m very glad to finally be able to say that CatalystOffice is launching next month! It has been a long three years but I believe it’s been worth every minute of hard work.

Check it out for yourself, and sign-up early for a trial of CatalystOffice at our landing page, www.yourdreamoffice.com.

CatalystOffice is the new way of combining all the best features of Email, Calendar, Tasks, Notes and even enterprise-level storage solutions served up using a Software as a Service (SaaS) model, to save small businesses money and headaches. As business owners, we want to help you focus on what you do best, not on IT needs. That’s why I created CatalystOffice.

In my last job, setting up communications for a conferencing company, I first came up with this idea of creating a productivity suite for small business that would run through your web browser, people thought I was kind of wacky. But now look at the computing world – SaaS has become a genuine competitor to traditional software. Even Microsoft is showing respect for SaaS, and maybe even a little trepidation. I expect small businesses to benefit the most from SaaS products like CatalystOffice, because they’ll benefit the most from lower operating costs and fewer IT hassles. You can’t create more hours in a day in a small business, but you can use the few hours you have more wisely.

Over the coming months, I hope to use this blog to update you on our progress launching CatalystOffice into the SaaS market. I especially want to show you how real small business owners are putting it to use, and why CatalystOffice answers many of the “little details” missing from current office suites – the details that inspired me to start this journey and introduce CatalystOffice to you.

-Bob

No comments: